Advantages of Implementing HSE-MS and Choosing ACS Canada for Audit and Certification
HSE-MS implementation and certification offer a valuable framework for businesses aiming to develop new Operating Management Systems or enhance existing ones. The scope of HSE-MS+OMS covers a wide range of risks, impacts, and threats, including occupational health and safety, environmental and social responsibility, process safety, quality, and security.
A Brief History of HSE-MS:
Since the early 1990s, organizations such as ISO, API, and CCPS have developed management system standards and recommendations. While they share similar ideals, their scopes vary, addressing topics such as the environment, social responsibility, quality, process safety, and offshore operations. In 1994, OGP released Report 210, providing guidelines for the development and application of Health, Safety, and Environmental Management Systems (HSE-MS). This publication presented a paradigm for HSE management system development, paving the way for significant advancements, expanded system breadth, and the promotion of industry best practices.
Operating HSE Management System (OMS):
Building on this success, OGP and IPIECA collaborated to revise Report 210 and create OGP Report No. 510. This framework aims to guide businesses in implementing or improving their Operating Management Systems (OMS). The OMS assists organizations in defining and achieving performance objectives and stakeholder benefits while managing the extensive range of risks prevalent in the oil and gas industry. The term "Operating" in OMS encompasses all upstream and downstream activities, spanning the entire value chain and lifecycle of the business and its products. The Framework presents an integrated strategy and the flexibility to handle various risks, consequences, and threats.
Benefits of an Operation HSE Management System (OMS):
Implementing an HSE fosters company-wide consistency across all assets, operations, locations, and workforce. By integrating critical aspects of running a successful corporation, an OMS ensures effective management and optimization.
Occupational Health and Safety in Federally Regulated Workplaces:
Part II of the Canada Labor Code empowers employees and employers in federally regulated workplaces to identify and address health and safety concerns, promoting self-reliance and safer work environments.
Why Choose ACS Canada for HSE-MS Audit and Certification:
1. International Recognition: ACS W3Solutionz is internationally recognized and accredited by IAS United States-IAF MLA for EMS (ISO 14001), OHS (ISO 45001), and OHSAS 18001. ACS Canada's accredited certificates demonstrate compliance with globally recognized standards.
2. Expertise in Risk Assessment and HSE-MS Documentation: ACS Canada provides approval on risk assessment and comprehensive HSE-MS documentation, ensuring compliance and effective risk management.
3. Confirmation of Preventive Measures: Through meticulous audits, ACS Canada verifies the implementation of preventive measures and actions, promoting a proactive approach to health, safety, and environmental concerns.
4. Demonstrated Ability to Identify and Control Risks: ACS Canada's certification confirms an organization's capability to identify and control safety, health, and environmental risks and aspects and impacts.
5. Support for Business Leadership: ACS Canada's services support business leadership by directing resources to critical safety elements, enhancing overall process efficiency, and optimizing performance.
6. Reduction in Complaints and Negative Publicity: ACS Canada's certification reduces the risk of negative publicity, enhancing the organization's reputation and customer satisfaction.
7. Improved Responsiveness through Corrective Action: ACS Canada's structured approach to corrective action enables organizations to address problems promptly and effectively, minimizing the impact on safety, operations, and overall business performance.
By choosing ACS Canada, potential clients can benefit from the extensive advantages offered, including the provision of accredited ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 certificates. ACS Canada's expertise and industry recognition make them the ideal partner for achieving compliance, ensuring quality, and demonstrating a commitment to environmental responsibility and occupational health and safety.
ACS employs accelerated learning methods to ensure a comprehensive grasp of all certificates. Our approach involves contextualizing your learning through a wide array of options, including classroom instruction, workshops, as well as interactive and online sessions.
ISO 14007 Training Course
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to understand guidelines and steps of environmental costs and benefits-ISO 14007 and sustainability. ISO 14007 environmental costs and benefits concept: ISO 14007: “Environmental costs are any costs related to the environment, which can result from, for example, the loss of […]More About This Course
ISO 14006 Eco-Design
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to understand guidelines of Eco-Design-ISO 14006 and sustainability. ISO 14006 concept of Eco Design: ISO 14006: “Organizations are recognizing both the need to reduce adverse impacts on the environment from their product(s) and the need to include environmental considerations in […]More About This Course
HSE – Lead Auditor
The aim of this course is to teaches the principles and practices of effective HSE(Health, Safety and Environment) audits.More About This Course
HSE – Internal Auditor
This course aims to teach the principles and practices of effective HSE-MS first and second-party audits.More About This Course
HSE – Requirements & Documentation
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to understand requirements and documentation of HSE-MS IOGP.More About This Course