1. Course Title
IOSH WORKING SAFELY V-5.0
2. Course Content
Module 1: Introduction
• Why it is important to work safely.
• What your role in influencing working safely is.
Module 2: Assessing Risks
• What a risk is.
• What a risk assessment is.
• How a risk assessment is carried out.
Module 3: Controlling Risks
• How to reduce risks.
• How to decide which risk control to use.
Module 4: Understanding Responsibilities
• What the law requires you to do.
• How the law works.
• What are the key elements of a health and safety management system are.
Module 5: Understanding Hazards
• What common hazards are.
• What you can do about common hazards.
Module 6: Investigating Incidents
• Why incidents are investigated.
• Why incidents happen.
• How to carry out an incident investigation.
Module 7: Measuring Performance
• What performance measurement is about.
• How to measure health and safety performance.